Saturday 2 April 2016

Home and signing off

Well that's me done... Ben dropped off and just walked in home, a shower, takeaway and perhaps a cold glass of something is in order methinks :-)

I'm sure everyone is resting up and I am passing my best wishes on to the HPS New York Trip who should be there by now.. I hope they have a great time too.

My thanks again to all the pupils, staff and parents for an outstanding time, great people in a great place and one hell of an unforgettable trip. Enjoy the rest of the easter holidays and I will see you all back at school in just over a week.

Kris Cross Signing Off :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Mr Cross & Team HPS for the opportunity and for taking such good care of them. Dylan has had a fantastic time. It's been great to hear his stories. Here's to HPS Ski 2017!!!

    ReplyDelete